POKE has seen its price rise by 38% in the last seven days

What is Pokeball?

Pokeball is a yield farming protocol built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Users can stake BallSwap and PancakeSwap LP tokens in order to earn Pokeball’s native token, POKE.

Pokeball is also working on a cross-chain integration with Fantom network to leverage its low transaction costs. POKE has seen a trading volume of $16,000 in the last 24 hours as traders line up to buy Pokeball coin.

To put this into perspective, Pokeball coin price has risen by 68% over the past 30 days.

The coin has a capped max supply of 100 million POKE, 7.3 million POKE of which is in circulation. Another 19.5 million POKE has been locked in smart contracts and 2.4 million POKE has been burned.

How is POKE different from COMP?

Pokeball has some similarities with Compound, as both are yield farming protocols, but is different because Compound is Ethereum-based while Pokeball runs on BSC.

Slippage is set to 8% on Pokeball and the platform claims to provide big rewards to stakers. 75% of rewards are locked for a year, while the other 25% can be withdrawn instantly.

Where can I buy Pokeball coin?


By signing up to eToro, traders can buy, sell and trade POKE using the platform’s plethora of trading resources and make use of the copy trading platform to follow other POKE traders. eToro also offers lots of stocks, shares and other cryptocurrencies – so it’s well worth signing up if you’re thinking about starting your trading journey and are looking for a place to start.

Register here

Coin Kong

To purchase POKE on Coin Kong, users will need to register for their account verification. Coin Kong connects customers to the most premium brokers available in their countries, and automatically lists those offering the lowest commission deals in the market. Coin Kong offers all the major cryptocurrency coins, from Bitcoin to Ethereum as well as 100s of altcoins, and those newer ICOs. It’s the preferred option for traders looking to grow their portfolios with access to the best coins in the market. Please note: this platform is only available to non-US customers.

Register here

This post was originally published on Coinjournal.